Sunday, November 1, 2009

Friends... happiness or headache

"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
- George Washington

Sigh... lately I am really tired of thinking this friendship matter. Why this happen although I did not ask for it... misunderstanding, different feeling, different rhythm and many stupid things appear at this moment. "Kalau tiada angin masakan pokok boleh bergoyang". Although I play tabla, u play guitar, but still we can create beautiful harmony if we have some sort of understanding. I have tried to understand all my friend feeling but it was really hard to know what was deep inside my friend's heart...If all my friend tell me what they like, what they don't , it will be easy for me to avoid doing so and so but maybe the problem due to "nak simpan2 takut tersinggung".

"To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy..." - Guido
Sometimes this quote maybe true but for me to be lonely is better rather than make other friends feel hurt. But, please don't forget me if I become lonely coz now slowly i feel it ... no worries it just takes a while to get use to it. For example, if ur "friends" just pick up ur call suddenly when they hear ur voice, they quickly reject the call, what did u feel? Then, u try to sent a text just ask a simple question, what's the problem n hoping for answer but till now no answer is given. I see double disappointment in this situation."Friends", can you please take just 1 minute out of ur 24hrs for replying this msg.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."- Oscar Wilde

This quote may has different version by Mr Akmal Mehat when he describes our friendship...

" A true friend always backstab his or her friend" - Akmal Mehat

Hahahahaa. Sorry for using ur name in my post. Stabs you in front means u say bad thing about ur friend to him only not to other people without he or she knowing that.

For me everything happen for good reason. Maybe our Creator wants to test whether we are patient or not and maybe if we went through all the test successfully, better relationship will be established. Just go through the flow.

I believed that "Dalam kegembiraan mesti ada satu kedukaan, dlm kedukaan mesti ada sezarah kegembiraan". Sezarah kegembiraan mungkin lebih manis berbanding segala kegembiraan.
Last but not least, please appreciate ur friends when they are near u ... find millions friends, avoid any enemy.
God, please make me strong coz I really don't want to brake the friendship with the people who are already my friend.

"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."
- Artistotle

Thanks to all of u who being my friend whenever I am happy, n whenever I am in problem.


2 Comments:

Blogger Zul said...

ilek boh..aku ada :D meh toronto winter ni bai..bile agi..

November 1, 2009 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger ShArK...KyR said...

aku mr summer la bro... winter dok best jln...

November 2, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home